|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, July 01, 2007
postpostpost -.- sian lah. actually no mood to de. buddden .. hahas. okayokayyyyyyyy. just came back from malaysia. ate alot man! bought back alot too. oh yah. bought prezzies for 2 special pepo. hehs. ______ & _____ . really easy to guess lah. hahas. bought PATRICK STAR plushy!!!!! so cute! & my sis bought a black devil. hehs >< okay. went to ipoh for anniversary thingy lah. had a karaOK thingy. met a guy there, 16 maybe? yupp. his voice was WOWNESS de lo. still noe how to play guitar Oo. everyone was cheering like siao. didnt know he could sing so well. hahahahas! like real singer nias. den still got other kids,aunties&uncles. hahs. 3 lil girls were good too. their voice so sweet! hehs. the whole thing ended at 12 liddat. waseh. tiring lo. i was there listening to them sing & taking care of lil kids. -.- like babysitter lo. hehs. maybe i got the talent to babysit ba. WHAHA! okayokay. kisiao liaos. after that slept till today 11+am . so tired. hahahs. bought lots of food back. -.-" heavy till siao man! take till my fingers turn white. den now at home lo. -.-" rotting. tml still have proj to do. siannnnnn! i wanna go out lehhhhhs! zzzz. nvrmind ba. at least i can sleep till afternoon! muahahahahahs! short post, hehs. so sleepy now. fingers dun feel ike moving much. xDDD im so lazyyy. |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|